Friday, February 5, 2010

The Doggone (Pun Intended) Bed is Mine.

Several months ago, I bought a pet bed, which I thought, at the time, the cats would enjoy. It just so happened to be the PERFECT fabric to match the living room and was too small (or so I thought) for the dog, who weighs almost 90 lbs. If you have cats and a dog, and they get along, you are lucky. Our dog chases the cats, and they hiss and spit at her and swat her on the nose if she gets too close. Mostly they just don't like her. We don't know if Gracie thinks the cats are something to eat, or something to play with. Either way, they are hardly ever in the same room.
I think it is hilarious, however, that they SHARE the bed.....

This is Raven. By the way, I just wanted to point out that I find it really difficult to successfully photograph a black cat. All you can see is eyes.


Here's Monie....she was rolling around and doing all this cute stuff before this but of course this is all I could get for the photo.


And then, there's Gracie on (falling off) the bed.

See, too small for her! But she can fit on it if she wants to....barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment